Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's In My Drawer's? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This is the last fiber folder to show you. I'm not sure what I will post next Wednesday since I am running out of drawers. OH..... that's right there won't be any thing posted from this Saturday to next Thursday because I will be up-north then. There is wireless up there but the only laptop we have is my husbands work computer and it is a PC. (I'm a Mac girl!)

Anyways this folder holds all of my green and multi colored fibers.







3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great fibers, but I can't tell what they're stored in...? That would be a huge help to us fiber junkies with balls of yarn all tangled up ;)

Cynnie said...

This is wonderful organization...you deserve a medal!!! I just found your blog through Dymphie in Holland...lovely images you offer...I will put you on my favorites list for sure :)

Valerie B. said...

They are in special folders that are made by DMC for embroidery thread. You can get the plastic folders and the bobbins that the fiber is wound around at Joann's.