Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It Must be Wednesday!)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
These are some notebook folders that I inherited from my husbands old Franklin Planner. (Remember those things?) I had them for a while before I put them to use but I finally figured out a way to house all my smaller pieces of fiber in them by using an embroidery floss organizer system. It has these special page protectors with rectangular slots in them that hold floss bobbins. (You'll see the floss holders in the next photo.) Anyways this is just showing the first binder which is silver, black/gray, cream, white and metallic gold fibers. It's a great system and it's not very expensive at all. The bobbins are about $1.5o for a package of ten and the page protectors are about $2.50 each. (They can be found at Joanns in the embroidery/sewing section.)








2 comments:

Lori said...

What an awesome idea for storage!

Createology said...

Great organization idea. Easy to access and easy to see and use. Happy creating...