Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"What's In My Drawers? (It Must Be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This little set of small drawers used to hold my polymer clay but as I collect more stuff I outgrew the size of the drawers and had to switch things around again. (The polymer clay is now in the drawers that are next to the small oven on the shelf below.) Anyways these drawers now hold all my markers, gel pens and chipboard pieces.


These drawers hold the chipboard pieces that I cut for projects and then for one reason or another I decided not to use them on the intended project. (Right hand drawer) Some of them were even decorated before they were rejected. (Left hand drawer) The middle drawer holds a bunch little plastic"Mosaic" stickers in every color they had available.


The left hand drawer holds all my laminate sample chips that I collect every time I go to the home improvement store. (Just can't pass up free stuff you know!) The center drawer holds some very special chipboard pieces that are only available in Australia so far. They are little windows that are ATC sized. The right hand drawer holds all the pieces of chipboard that I have rusted and not used on other projects.



The left hand drawer holds my Versamarkers, the center drawer holds my black fine line markers and the right hand drawer holds all my Galaxy markers. (They are great because they write on anything.)



The left hand drawer holds my water based metallic markers from Marvy. The center drawer holds all my markers used to hand color photos and the right hand drawer holds all my gel pens.

No comments: