Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Digital Download

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice. (Images must be increased in size by 200% to use as 12" x 12" paper.)



These are all from a series I did using a one pixel wide stripe. (The process is involved and hard to describe.) Anyways there are 4 "pages" because I wanted to give you 2 "main" pages and 2 "coordinate" pages.OH ... they are called "Arctic" because they remind me of the colors of that place.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this art deco look. Thank you!

Barbra Joan said...

I have just found your blog and am loving it. Terrific and I'm not done looking yet!.Just had to write, . Found it through Paper Friendly from my blog. I still do paper crafts, ATC's , small bound journals. etc. but I'm mainly a watercolorist, and pencil artist. I'll be baaaack! regards BJ