Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
We are back to this small set of drawers again because I forgot to give you a peek into some of the drawers. I keep all of my wood mounted Christmas stamps in here instead of on the wall because I only use them once a year.



There are some other miscellaneous foam stamps in this drawer that can't be stored on the wall. (Plus I don't use them much either.)



These 2 drawers hold my foam alphabet stamps and other miscellaneous sayings.


OOPS!!! How did that photo get in there? Actually I thought I should give you all your Dexter fix since it's been a while since I posted a photo of him. He sleeps on a bed next to my work desk and he is mostly a good boy and stays out of stuff. (He now has a cool lime green bed to match the rest of the decor.)

5 comments:

Myrna said...

wow, cool drawers and great stamps. love the dog photo.
Myrna

Christine's Beadworks said...

Ahhhh, happiness is a well organized (and stocked) craft room. Kudos on the organization, mine would actually qualify for an episode of clean house (it's currently a disaster).

FILIGREE MOON said...

Dexter is just the sweetest! Love your organization! ~ Angela

Ginia said...

I have dreams of an organized craft room. Hopefully they will come true someday.
Wow! Your 'puppy' is gettin' big :D
Ginia Bell

Janet C said...

Love pics of Dexter Dog!