Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
It's Wednesday already? Seems like the week is going by too fast again! Anyways this is a little cart that I keep all of my trim in. (I really need to get a bigger one or another set of drawers to match this one.) I keep it separate from my stash of antique lace because I am more apt to use these in a project. (It sits under the large expanse of windows along the left side of my work table at the very end of the row.)


Everything is sorted by color in my workshop and this set of drawers is no different. This one holds all of my red and pink trim all neatly rolled up and bagged.


This drawer holds all the orange, yellow and green trim.



Blue and purple trim.



This drawer holds all of my metallic gold and brown trim.



Ivory and white trim.



The last drawer holds all of my black, gray and silver trim.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I have drawers divided up just like this holding beads & trims by color.
I need to set up a new system for my paper but...

Myrna said...

Oh to be that organized in my craft room. Of course it is only 8 feet x 8 feet and doubles as an office (or vice versa). :)
Myrna