Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's In My Drawer's? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
It feels like it's been so long since I posted something from my drawers since I was in Florida last week. Anyways this is a small wire cube unit that sits on the bottom shelf under my TV that houses all the rest of my unmounted red rubber stamps. They sit in the deep acrylic frames that you usually use to frame art but they work great for this because the backing sticks to the acrylic frame just like it would to an acrylic stamping block.


These are Alice in Wonderland images that I purchased because of a chunky book swap that I am in.


This sheet on top has not been cut out from the backing yet but it consists mainly of doll parts for making art dolls. The rest that are in the tray are butterflies and separate wings.


This tray holds all my clocks, key holes, doorknobs, keys and the rest of the wings I have. Once I get the other sheets completely cut out I will have to combine all my wings onto one tray. (The pink stamps are ones that I carved myself from an eraser block.)


More doll parts.


These are all my Marie Antoinette stamps that I had to purchase because of the Marie circle journal group I am in.



This sheet still has to be cut out too. It has all the rest of the butterflies, Marie Antoinette and doll parts on it. (They are mixed up because I try and place the stamps on the backing sheets so that none of it is wasted.)

2 comments:

Lululiz said...

Wow, that is one heck of a stamp collection!

Janet Ghio said...

I say Wow!! also. What a great collection of stamps!!!