Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
I still have more stamps to show you. This is the second notebook that is on the shelf next to my TV.


I got almost all of these from a place that I love called The Enchanted Gallery. (You have to scroll down a ways to find the 2 or 3 sheets that have all the faces.) They also have a lot of lovely polymer clay molds available for purchase.


I got the flapper women from The Enchanted Gallery also but I can't remember where the flowers came from. (I think someone gave them to me as an RAK.)



These stamps are not meant as stamps at all since they are only about 1.5" square. They are supposed to be used with a small stylus and a something called a molding foam tip. It's that black foam that you can heat and then press an image into and it will hold the image until it is heated again. Anyways it is made by Colorbox (now Clearsnap) and they can used for the molding tips, on small pieces of polymer clay or as a regular rubber stamp.


These stamps are what came on the sheets along with all the faces that I mentioned earlier.



I think I found these in the home dec aisle at Michael's but I'm not sure. I just remember they weren't found in the regular stamp section.



This is the last page of the second notebook and it has all my borders on it. OK so the notebook paper is not really a border but you gotta work with me here. (I can only get so organized with the amount of space I have.)

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

Hi Val -

Don't you just love Kimberly's stamps? I've been buying stamps from her for years. She just has some of the greatest designs. By the way, if you want to organize, you can visit my place. I just can't seem to get motivated to clean up my space - LOL!

Elaine Allen