Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

I realize that last week I posted the border stamps AGAIN so I apologize for being a bonehead.

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
These are all of my animals prints. I guess they should have been with the animal stamps but I bet no one really notices.


I LOVE asian images but there aren't too many available in clear stamps yet.




These are all of what I call "collage elements" because they have so many different kinds of images. Consequently they are all by Tim Holtz whom I just love. OK so a few of them aren't by Tim and I'm not sure how they snuck into that drawer. (BAD stamps!)


I don't have too many stamps with people on them but I got this set from a bi-monthly stamp club I belong to.


This is the last of my clear stamps except for the pile of new ones I have bought over the last week or so. This set is all of my "travel" stamps.

1 comment:

Janet Ghio said...

I love seeing what's in the drawer! It's really fun. You have some great stamps!