Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It Must Be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Here is another installment of my collection of clear stamps. Believe it or not they are all housed in this small set of drawers. You can see that they obviously take up very little room compared to my wood backed stamps. I may eventually have to rip those all off of the wood blocks and convert them to unmounted.


I only have a few alphabets because I do most of my "lettering" on my computer.



These are all of my flowers with a few butterflies thrown in. (So hard to categorize them when they mix them all up.)


Here are all of my animals stamps which right now consists of butterflies, bird and dogs. (I have no idea how the hearts got in there.)




Here are all of my holiday stamps which is only Christmas and Halloween.

2 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

So many beautiful stamps to choose from for your wonderful creations! ~ Angela

jerseytjej said...

I SO want to be you when I grow up, lol! Congrats on your celeb kudos, too!