Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

I bet you thought I forgot all about showing you what's in my drawers anymore? Well the truth is that I needed to take more photos and by the time I remembered to do it each day, the sun was either completely absent or it was dark out. So I took a bunch this morning and here we go again.

Until I started taking photos of all my "clear" stamps I had no idea how many I had. I was originally going to post them all on one day but as I kept going I realized that would be too much.

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
So this little set of drawers houses all of my clear stamps and some others that wouldn't fit on the wall. (These are ones that I only use once a year for say like Christmas, birthdays etc.) I took all the sets out of the drawers and photographed them on a white background so you can see them better.



These 3 photo are all from the "borders" drawer.



These 2 photos are from the "swirls" drawer. You can see some of the sets are well "loved" and very stained from permanent inks. (You can't use the correct cleaner on them or it will melt the stamp.)

No comments: