Saturday, February 27, 2010

Decorated Envelopes

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
Theme - Flowers

Theme - Mail Art


Theme - Birds


Theme - Autumn


Theme - Christmas


These are a bunch of envelopes for a swap I am in on my Yahoo group. The lady who is running it (Susan Guzy) has a plethora of envelopes so she decided to share the wealth and have a "decorated envelope" swap. I have to say that at first I was not all "hyped up" about doing the swap like I usually am, but once I got rolling I found I didn't want to stop. The only drawback is that now I want to decorate any envelope that leaves the house and I just don't have the time to do it. Come December when I make all of my Christmas cards it will be very hard not to want to decorate the envelopes too.

6 comments:

Jill B (jilleebee) said...

Wonderful envelopes. I always try to decorate my envelopes when I send out my ATCs, sometimes it takes longer than the card itself and I get wrong off the lady in the post office as there is nowhere left to put the postage!!

Susan said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!
Valerie, you did SUCH an AWESOME job on these. :)
Now I feel intimidated, LOL!



Susan

Paula said...

Love your artwork! I am very partial to the top three and the bird themed envelopes. However, they are all eye-candy!

Joanne said...

These are really stunning. I'd want to put the card in the decorated envelope and the whole thing in another envelope so as not to spoil the artwork!! x

PepPop said...

These are lovely - although I think if I had made them I wouldn't want to give them away. Jaqui x

Sandy Ang said...

how wonderfully you decorated these envelops. Thanks for the inspiration.