Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
I know this is so sudden but I remembered it was Wednesday. (Always a grand occasion!) Anyways this is the fourth row of containers.


These are all of my dark green beads. (Again another color that is not easy to find.)


These are all shades of green but they are mostly larger glass beads.



These 2 are grouped together because I have since separated them into 3 "blue" containers. (Dark/Cobalt blue, Aqua blue, and Powder blue.)


These are all of my dark purple beads. (I think I have more purple then anything else. Imagine that!)


This one is all purple seed beads. Why don't I have them separated into light medium and dark purple? Because I have more then 3 containers full and I wasn't sure how else to do it. Besides it is a lot of fiddly work to move around all those tiny beads.

No comments: