Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's In My Drawers? (I remembered it's Wednesday!)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
As promised last week this is a look at what's in this monstrous metal shelving unit. This is where all of my beads are kept which are contained in embroidery floss boxes. (Best thing for keeping beads in my opinion.) I will be starting with the row of containers that are closest to me when I took the photo.



These 2 containers hold all of my copper findings and bead/spacers. For those of you not familiar with bead lingo.... "findings" refers to anything like jump rings, head pins, closures, and so on. "Spacers" are a fancy name for the beads used to "space" the fancier beads to make them look more prominent. (They are usually made of gold, silver or copper and are flatter then most beads.)



Obviously these are all of my gold findings, and spacers.



Silver findings and spacers.

1 comment:

craftyM said...

You don't have enough beads girlfriend! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!
M
Still wear my first "green" necklace all the time with the beetle wings.. DEFINITELY MY VERY FAV!!!!! I still need to assemble my last one from the Keys a over a YEAR ago!!! Guess I should pull that puppy out!
Marita