Friday, November 6, 2009

What's In My Drawers? (I forgot Wednesday for the thousandth time!)


Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This is the last set of drawers in the cabinets where all my punches are. Don't worry though, there are still many other drawers, with punches in them, for you to peek into still.


This is pretty self explanatory... all of my larger trees.


This is all of my smaller trees and transportation.


These all my seashore punches. Again I know these are out of alphabetical order. I think it is mainly because some drawers fit better in some slots better then others so they never got moved to the proper order.


These are all together because most of them are from specific "travel" collection. The rest of the travel related just went along for the ride.



These punches are all together because they are all by Anna Griffin or Brenda Walton. They didn't fit anywhere else and I wanted to keep them together. (I'm not even thinking about alphabetical anymore.) The flower punches by Martha need to go in the flower drawer but they won't fit either.


This is the first drawer of my alphabet set by EK Success. This one has all the numbers, punctuation and "inside" shapes for certain numbers and letters.



Lower case from A to N.


This has the rest of the lower case letters and half of the upper case.


Upper case from G to Z.

Last weeks total (1,034) Plus the total from this week (167) = 1,201

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

I don't have quite as many punches as you do. But, it is nice to know that I am not the only person who is obssessed with them!

Elaine Allen