Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Through The Eyes Of An Artist

Click on the picture to see a larger view.


I received 2 journals at once this time so I have been working on these for while. This top one is for Tracy Kaufman's Journal and it is a real departure for me. I found the saying on Teesha Moore's site I and I thought it was hysterical. So I spent an afternoon wasting time taking silly photos of myself. At one point I tensed my face too hard and when I went to tilt my head I seriously pulled a muscle under my shoulder blade. (It even hurts to breathe!) The style is semi "Zetti" although I may try it the way that Teesha actually does one day.

These pages are for Sharon McCallister's journal. The polymer clay face on the right hand page actually comes off and can be worn as a pin. It felt like a "purple" day so I went to town. (I have to be a good girl and go rest my shoulder now.)

2 comments:

Sarah W said...

Love it! Fanstastic. Love what you did to you.

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha ha I love your journal pages! Great work :-) Kate