Monday, November 9, 2009

Say Hello To Our New Baby

Click on the pictures to see a larger view.

Yesterday Rob and I went for a 2 hour drive to select our newest family member. I still miss T.C. every day but I finally feel ready for a new puppy to love. We are thinking we might name him Dexter but it is not final yet. The breeders son was calling him "Mo" which was short for mohawk. You can see why if you look at the top of his head. He has two conflicting cowlicks and his fur naturally makes the little ridge on his forehead. I even tried brushing it out and it doesn't want to go away.

They won't be able to go home for a couple more weeks yet because they are only 4 weeks old. We are scheduled to pick him up the day after Thanksgiving. Let the nights of little sleep and chasing him around the house begin.


Are you my new mom?

"Big macho man, little tiny puppy" (I just love this picture!)

15 comments:

Pixie said...

OMG...now that is one irresistible puppy! I look forward to watching him grow up!

Redfish Artwork by Vickie Fisher said...

Awwww! Congrats on your newest family member. I love the mohawk!! Great pictures...I just love puppies. I bet you can't wait to get him home. Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

Tracy said...

I so love that Mohawk. It and him are perfect.
Congrds
Tracy

Kim said...

He's just adorable and looks so sweet...congrats to you and hubby on the new little one!!

Maggie Lind said...

Yippee!!! I knew you were the type to jump in and get their feet wet again :-) He is simply adorable. I love the "Mo" hawk he has. Dexter is fitting as well. I hope you have many happy years together and I look forward to seeing more pics of him.
mags

Martina2801 said...

OMG ... your little dog is so cute!!!! Congrats to this lovely sweetie!

Elaine A said...

Hi Val -

I'm so happy for you. He is just the sweetest little thing. I mean, who couldn't just eat up that little bundle? Just look at his face - Lord, he is just too darn cute! Let the fun begin!!!

Elaine Allen

Joanne said...

I think he is gorgeous and am sure Mohawk suits him. x

Anonymous said...

Oh Val...I'm so glad you got another baby and he is just too cute! I knew you'd get another one at the right time. Really like the mohawk look! Enjoy him much.
Luv and hugs
Reba

Julie said...

Too cute!!!!! What a sweetie!

Julie

Lady Di said...

Mo / Dexter is just gorgeous and I adore the mohawk ... makes him more unique. The wait to pick your fur-baby up will go quick enough, but there was a countdown happening on my calendar when I was to pick up our beautiful pooch.

Denise said...

Awww, he's so cute, whatever you name him. And not shedding a lot is a good thing :)

Christine said...

Oh my...he's SO adorable! Bet you can't wait to just love him all up!! Congratulations

Heather said...

Oh, he is such a cutie - he's going to win everyone's hearts and get away with everything!!! Dexter is a great name too.

Melissa said...

He is pretty darn cute! What kind of puppy is he? If his hair stays short, maybe he will keep the mohawk!