Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just For Me

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This morning I was so excited to work on this necklace for myself that I forgot all about posting new images to my blog. (Of course I was also getting the Halloween swap in the mail finally too.) Anyways I got the idea from perusing the gallery at the Vintaj site.
They have all kinds of yummy brass pieces and I wish I could have at least one of each of them. Of course there isn't a place around me that carries their items so I went shopping at Michael's. Thankfully they were having a sale on a lot of jewelry stuff so I bought a pile of stuff and went home to get to work. This is the result and I am very pleased with the way it turned out.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I have just found your blog through Heather FE and am completely blown over by this necklace but more especially, by the amazing ATCs you have created. Such wonderful talent should n ot be allowed LOL!!!! Fantastic. x Joanne

Gwen Crowell said...

oooooooh...love the green! Gwenny