Thursday, November 26, 2009

Been A Little Busy

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

Favorite toy!



Done playing....for now! (He was awake and into things 20 minutes later.)


Asleep at my masters feet!


As you can now see I have been very busy the last couple of days. His name is Dexter and he is a 7 week old Labradoodle. I'm sorry that there were no images uploaded yesterday but I can't take my eyes off of him long enough to type more then one word. Currently he is sleeping in the kitchen while my husband is preparing Thanksgiving dinner so I snuck into my computer room to check emails and my blog. Better get back to cleaning up the house before I am discovered....OOPS!!! Too late I'm busted!

8 comments:

Linda Dunn said...

Congrats! He is a cutie.

Elaine A said...

Val -

Wishing you, your husband and Dexter a wonderful Thanksgiving! I just adore Dexter's mohawk, he is the sweetest little thing!!

Elaine Allen

Jill B (jilleebee) said...

What an adorable little pup - he is absolutely gorgeous! No wonder you couldn't keep your eyes off him yesterday. Looking forward to seeing many more pictures as he grows up :-))

Gwen Crowell said...

What a little darling! Such an expressive face! Give him a squeeze for me!

Gwenny

Janet C said...

Valerie! Yikes! He's the cutest puppy EVER!

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy ....Happy Thanksgiving !

Denise

Lori Northon said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Oh, Valerie! Dexter is just too cute for words!I am so happy for you guys!

Hugs!
Lori N.

Danise said...

They should make a beanie baby toy that looks just like him! Awwww cute as a button!