Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What's On My Table? (It Must Be Wednesday)

Click on the pictures to see a larger view.





Since I don't have the pictures of the next set of drawers taken yet I decided to do something a little different. I am working on swapping out all the charms for a recent swap on my Yahoo group and I thought everyone might like to get a peek at the chaos it involves. There were 45 players in all and I have each set of charms on their respective envelope that they arrived in. I have all the mailing envelopes with everyones name on them in a bin on the floor. I will then grab a mix of charms along with a small card that I printed for each one with a picture of the charm and the persons name who created it. Once the bracelet is created I will pop it in a baggie and slide it into the recipients envelope. From there I have to address and put postage on all the outgoing envies and then make a trip to the post office. (Mostly because I know I can only get about 25 or so envies in my own mail box.)

1 comment:

Juliet A said...

This is a really fun set of pictures, and I had a good time looking for my envy in the mix. Very cool.