Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's In My Drawers? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the pictures to see a larger view.
This set of drawers is from the cart on the right.


Christmas Figures
Yeah I know there are some holly leaves in there that technically qualify as "leaves" but that drawer is full so I had to put them somewhere.


Clothing
Yes I know the large punch is supposed to be in the "clothing accessories" drawer but again not enough room.


Clothing Accessories
Don't worry... I do have "doll" punches that all the clothes go on.


Clouds, Grass & Outdoors


Circles - Small


Circles - Large


Corners - EK Success
The corner guides are in another bin in the cabinet above this one.


Corners - Photo Mounts

Punch Total on this set of drawers is 162
Plus the count (252) added to this one is...414

No comments: