Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's in My Drawer's? (It Must Be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
These are 2 little tool boxes that I picked up at the hardware center. I got these before the scrapbooking companies made them in bright colors for expensive prices. I got these for about $15.00 each and the scrapbooking ones are about $30.00 for that size. I keep my eyelets in one and all my bottle caps in another.

Here is what one of them look like open. (This one holds all of my eyelets.) You can see the nice little containers that slide out of the bottom section. The one sitting in the top was an extra one I had and it holds all of my metallic eyelets.

All of my metallic eyelets and my Crop-A-Dile. (Gotta love that tool!)


Here is all the rest of my eyelets, in the containers below, sorted by color.

Here is the top of the container holding all the bottlecaps.
I keep all the miscellaneous ones up here.

Here is all the little containers that fit in slots below. These are all bottlecaps I got in a huge bag off of eBay. The solid colored ones are from a scrapbooking company and are left over from my previous job. (I think Design Originals makes them.)

No comments: