Thursday, August 20, 2009

What's In My Drawer's? (It must be the day after Wed.)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This is a small one inch deep drawer that holds all of my old book pages. It has everything from dictionaries to old text book pages, some manga comic book pages, encyclopedias, in all kinds of languages. (I am now finding that I have so much of it that I will have to find a new drawer for it.)

This drawer holds all of my fancy feathers. I actually have a large plastic bag that holds all the other larger plumes and bags of feathers. It is tucked away in my sewing closet in the back of the workshop.)

This drawer has all my free sample chips that I pick up every time I go to the home improvement store. (It includes paint chips and laminate counter top chips. ) I have to remember next time to get some siding samples next time I am there.

This last drawer has all my sanding tools in it. It includes old nail files that I get from my manicurist along with some sponge sanding blocks and buffing sponges.

No comments: