Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's In My Drawers? (I completely forgot about Wednesday!)

Click on the pictures to see a larger view.

This is a little 3 drawer unit that sits behind me on the table. It holds almost all of my various adhesives and foam dots.

This drawer holds all of my foam tape, pop dots, removeable tape and red liner tape.


This drawer holds all the hermafix refills, photo corners, hermafix tabs, and some of my glue dots.


The last drawer has all my double sided tape plus my vellum tape. I don't use tape runners at all because they eventually gum up. Instead I have a weighted tape dispenser that I put rolls of double sided tape in. (It's much cheaper then any tape runner and it is archivally safe.)

2 comments:

Jan said...

But it's so TIDY!!!

jerseytjej said...

I was just here earlier looking at man candy and at the What's in my Drawers site...I musta blinked, lol!
How do you stay so organized and how do you use everything you have?