Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What's In My Drawer's? (It must be Wednesday)

Although technically this is not a "drawer" I thought everyone would enjoy seeing the collection of ink pads I have. I bought the carousel they are housed in on eBay from a woman that hand makes these from masonite and pine. They come unfinished and of course I had to paint mine to match the rest of my workshop. It is probably one of the best purchases I have ever made because my pads are all right at my finger tips. If you have the money to buy one of these they are very well made and will last a lifetime. This is one of the largest carousels they make but there are many other sizes including non-rotating units and shelves. You can see all the units that Angie has on eBay.

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
The top has a flat space to hold all of the re-inkers. I also have some metallic inks, my Clorox bleach pen and the ink pad refresher.

This side has all my pigment ink pads, Versamark, Staz-On, Glue pad, Castaway and Archival ink pads.

This side has all my metallic pigment ink pads.

This is the most used side as it has all my Distress ink pads by Tim Holtz. (Love you Tim!) Oh and it has my "Brights" set of ink pads from Ranger.

The last side has all my chalk inks, some Adirondack dye ink pads, my Memories dye ink pads and a few miscellaneous dye pads that won't fit anywhere else.

3 comments:

June said...

You are so organised and have lots of inks.would love to have so many. thanks for letting us take these peeks
hugs June x

lilibulle said...

wow it's a dream!!!

Gwen Crowell said...

...after wiping the drool from her chin....Gwenny sais: "o0o0o0o0o0o0o" lol...


g