Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What's in my Drawer's? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the pictures to see a larger view.
This is another cabinet I built myself to house these tool caddies that I found at my local Lowe's. I love them because the yellow containers inside are removable and you can configure them in any order you like. Unfortunately I have not seen them at Lowe's since I bought the last one years ago. The bottom caddy is deeper and has all my extra glue in it. (It is not pictured in the photos below.)

This one has all my tags, colored staples, and a miniature wooden fence.

This one has all my shaped paper clips, hinges, book plates, and assorted other metal pieces.

I posted this one before, which is all of my micro beads, but I thought I would include it again since it is part of this cabinet.

This is all my acrylic pieces in various shapes such as tags, photo mounts, circles, squares, etc.

Although I have a vast collection of buttons from when I used to collect them they are stored separately. These are the ones I will actually use on my trading cards. The other buttons I own I would never part with because they are too valuable. (Maybe one day I will photograph some of the really choice ones and post them on my blog.)

The last tool caddy house all my brads in various shapes.

No comments: