Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's in My drawer's (It the day after Wednesday)


Click on the picture to see a larger view.


Remember this storage unit? Well it's time to see the last row of containers.



This is a bunch of mini binder clips in different colors and an assortment of odd metals parts that just looked interesting. Just never know when you might need a funny looking thing-a-ma-bob, gee-gaw or hoo-zee-whatzits.



An assortment of paper flowers which I have since added another container of to this row. There is also several jars of paper flowers that sit on top of this storage unit.



Whenever my husband goes on a business trip he always saves a bunch of coins from that country. So far I have coins from Japan, Spain, England, and France. Maybe one of these days I will actually get to go with him. (SIGH!)

No comments: