Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's In My Drawers? (It Must Be Wednesday!)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This is 2 storage cabinets that I built from a book shelf that my husband's father had. We thought it was a waste to throw it all out so we kept it for future projects. (I was able to build these 2 units plus 3 others from all that wood.) The pictures below are just the containers from the first row. (These are the locking caddies from "Craft Mates".) They contain all almost all of my small embellishments. You know the ones that if you dropped the container would be impossible to find and sort afterwards. (Been there, DONE THAT... many times!!!)
These are all of my mini, small and large brads all sorted by color.
These are extremely tiny eyelets. They are only about 1/16" across. (Boy! they are a pain to set.)
These are all ribbon roses that I have hand painted with my favorite metallic paint by Luminarte. ( Primary Elements.)

No comments: