Saturday, April 11, 2009

What's In My Drawers? (It's Way Past Wednesday!)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

These are all my Moon Shadow Mists and my Tintz colors. The mists are walnut ink based sprays that have a colored mica in them. So they look like regular walnut ink cards until you tilt them and then the metallic mica colors sparkle from within. The Tintz colors I use a lot to distress stuff or I just use it as a paint or to stamp with. I always do a sample circle for all my paints or inks and attach it some where on the outside of the bottle but for these the circle on the lid was too small to get a good look. What I did instead was take a bunch of file folders and cut them into tags and then I sprayed each tag and clipped them together with a length of ball chain.


This is my drawer full of Primary Elements by Luminarte. They are like Twinkling H2o's but they have 3 different kinds of acrylic mediums that you mix the powder with depending on what you are painting it on. (There is one medium for Glass and Fabric on medium for paper and plastic and the third medium is for wood or polymer clay.) I have a bunch of the Twinkling H2o's but I tend to use these more because they are more permanent like acrylic paint and I don't have to wait for the water to penetrate the cakes.

3 comments:

jerseytjej said...

You truly have the mother of all stashes...I am thoroughly convinced that I could hide in your room and be undetected for several years... Gina

Pattie said...

WOW what a lot you got lol,I thought i collected but you beat me ! beautiful collection,Happy creating x

crafty capers said...

Oh my!! Tee hee! Finally someone who has more stash than me! But yours is sooooo well organised...
Kate