Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's In My Drawer's? (It must be Wednesday)

Click on the pictures to see a larger view.

This is my drawer of self adhesive rhinestones. I have another storage container full of the nice austrian crystal rhinestones too. I just can't seem to get enough of this kind of bling. (I just ordered about $80.00 worth of the austrian crystals.) I buy them in all kinds of colors and sizes and I especially love to color clear stones with alcohol ink.


This is full of all my "German Scrap" or some call it "Dresden Scraps" so am not sure which one is more correct. I love this stuff too, especially in white, so I can color it myself with alcohol inks or "Polished Pigments".

2 comments:

crimsoncat05 said...

I love looking at other people's stuff!! where do you get your German scrap?? someplace online?? it's hard to find in the stores around here!

Valerie B. said...

I get all my German scrap on-line. Scroll down to see my favorite shopping sites and there are links to stores that have plenty or German scrap. (Retro Cafe, Collage Closet, Small Studio Products, & Your ATC Store.)