Thursday, April 16, 2009

What In My Drawers? (it's the day after Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.


I forgot again that I was supposed to post this yesterday. I swear I am still behind after having watched the kids for my sister-in-law.

The top drawer is all of my wire. A lot of it I got at the local craft store but I also love to lurk in the home improvement centers to see what I can discover to use in my crafting. My favorite aisles are the electrical wiring and the hardware aisle with all the screws, nuts bolts and other odd pieces of attachments.

The bottom drawer is all my wire tools. (It made sense to post them together.) Here I have my wire jig, jump ring makers, wire twister, and whatever else I need to work with wire. My pliers I keep in a little organizer on my desk because I was always having to get up to rummage through this drawer. The organizer is nice because there is a slot that holds each pair of pliers with the handles facing me so I all have to do is grab them and they are positioned in my hand perfectly.

1 comment:

June said...

Great idea about the hardware stores thanks :)
You must have a huge place to keep all of these
Hugs June xx