Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What In My Drawer's? (It Must Be Wednesday!)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.
 Door #1

                  Door #2                   

Here is what is behind a couple of the painted cabinet doors you see off to the left behind my desk.

Door #1. has some extra iris carts that hold some more of my punches. There is also both of my Power Punches, some extra border punches, a small craft iron, my extra Sizzix die cutter, a circle punch system, my yarn baller, some extra stuff for my sewing machine and assorted stuff for my cross stitching crammed in the paper bag behind it all.

Door #2 has all my paints and related stuff in it. You can see the large spinner rack that holds all my bottles of acrylic paint. (It has 2 sides that are full.) There is also all my brushes, glass and metal paint, the Sophisticated Finishes paint, fabric paint, Mod Podge, acrylic medium, gesso, pastels, sponge stamps and the blue tackle box holds all of my drawing pencils, erasers, sharpener etc.

No comments: