Click on the picture to see a larger view.
This is the second puzzle piece I agreed to do for Amanda. The theme this time was Green and Purple so I combined my 2 favorite versions of both colors. (Lime Green and Royal Purple.) Here are the details.
The background is mulberry paper that has been Mod Podged to the puzzle piece after I sanded off the glossy finish and painted it white. I then Mod Podged a piece of lime green "maruyama" paper over one corner. (That's the woven fiber mesh looking piece.) The lavender motif in the upper right corner is stencil paste that I spread through a home dec stencil and then blew Pearl Ex powder over it while it was still wet. (I found it is much easier to color a raised motif like that because the powder only sticks to the wet paste.) I then mixed up some of my favorite paint by Luminarte called "Primary Elements" in a color called Royal Orchid and painted the lower corner. I used an embossing stylus to makes all the purple dots and then I glued purple micro beads along the edge. I painted some paper flowers using another color of the "Primary Elements" and used micro beads for the center of those as well. The vine is made of lime green satin and is glued along the piece with the flowers glued over it. The dragonfly was originally silver but I colored it with alcohol inks to match the purple and green theme.
Hope you like your second puzzle piece Amanda. I can't wait to see a photo of the whole puzzle assembled.