Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where Did You Get That Hat?

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.





These ladies must have had too much to drink at the last party. Look closely and notice that one is wearing a "bundt" pan as a hat. Another actually has a basket on her head. My favorite is the one that is wearing a real lamp shade with the hurricane glass and everything. I bet if you looked in the top you'd see a small candle lit at the bottom of the glass. What an absolute hoot she must be at parties.

4 comments:

nancy said...

Hello, valerie. I just recently made a bunny doll for the MAMMA Art Doll swap, using your rabbit template. This is my first visit to your site and I am blown away by your artwork, tutorials and freebies! Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant talents with us lesser mortals :)
Nancy

Taluula said...

Valerie, I too have just discovered your blog and want to say a VERY BIG thank you for all the generous tutorials and freebies you have here. Thank you so much for sharing the products of your talent.

lilibulle from france said...

many thanks valérie !!

jerseytjej said...

Ok...I think I may have had a bit too much to drink, as I have seen the grapes of wrath, a laundry basket and the bunt pan...Lord, help me! ;)