Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's In My Drawers? (It must Be Wednesday)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.


Yep... It's Wednesday again! These 2 "drawers" aren't really drawers at all, but to me they qualify because you have to open them to see what's inside. They are really like oversized floss or bead organizers. (Boy do I have a LOT of bead organizers, but that is another Wednesday.) I thought since my Yahoo group is having a necklace swap using the polymer clay faces they might like to see my stash that I keep. Every couple of months I break out all my molds, my clay, my metallic powders and I make more to replenish my stash. (That's about 12 more drawers.) The second organizer is just a bunch of miscellaneous metal pieces. It's all stuff like, gears, brads, sewing hook-n-eyes, and whatever else won't go with my other metal stashes.

1 comment:

jerseytjej said...

I like those faces! I tried to make some but they did not mold properly or maybe I did not knead the dough enough. Adding more clay to my list of stuff I need, lol! Gina