Monday, March 9, 2009

Send In The Clowns

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.





I am sorry the images are not posted earlier this morning. I am usually up at 6am and on the computer by 6:30. This morning however when I stepped on the carpet in the hall downstairs I heard (and felt) an awful "squish". After 2 days of continuous rain the basement is very wet. It usually leaks a little when ever we get a spring thaw or lots of rain before the trees leaf out, but it has never been this bad. I will have to go down every hour and vacuum up as much water as I can to keep my workshop area relatively dry. (Don't worry though nothing has been damaged.) Everyone please send lots of dry thought my way because all I feel like doing is crying and adding more "water" to the flood. I also kinda feel like the pissed little boy in the clown costume that is second from the bottom.

I was hoping to tape some more video on punch techniques but some of the plug strips are sitting in water and I dare not turn certain things on. For now that may be all of the punch art videos I am able to do. When I think of all the other things I have to do today I just want to scream and cry some more. I really need to be finishing things in my workshop and I can't even sit at my desk because my feet will be in water. (SIGH!)

2 comments:

Linda Dunn said...

Val -

Likening yourself to the one photo is a hoot!

Hang in there on the water mess.

Many thanks for the photos.

Deb said...

I grabbed some of these. Thanx!