Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Wednesday! (What's In My Drawers?)

Click in the pictures to see a larger view.


As I sit here typing I can hear that it is really pouring down rain outside. Everyone think warm, sunny thought so the basement doesn't start leaking again. (SIGH!)

Anyways these are 2 drawers that the stuff gets changed around a lot. They already look different then when I took this picture about a month ago. This is where the various miscellaneous stuff gets put until I can find a better home for it or I actually use it.

2 comments:

Pattie said...

I had to be nosey and have a look in your drawers LOL,how tidy are you ! I see you have watch parts,same as me,thank god for Ebay lol.......now i have to tidy mine up ! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your drawer photos! And thanks for the wonderful free pics!

Janet C