Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's The Day After Wednesday (What's in my drawers?)

Click on the picture to see a larger view.


These are pretty small drawers but they are jammed full of molds I have made myself and ones I have purchased from one of my favorite sites. (The Enchanted Gallery) Others I have found at Michael's and at a small locally owned craft shop called Munro's. It is a little hole in the wall with aisles barely big enough for 2 people to pass each other, but it is a place you can lose yourself in for hours. (You can order stuff online from them now too.) Anyways the molds I made are from things like my button collection, beads, figurines, children's toys, brass embellishments and whatever else I could find that I wanted to make copies of. It's amazing how differently you look at things if you want to make a mold of it.

No comments: