Monday, March 30, 2009

A is For Aster

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

I did this a few days again and I forgot to post it because I was in such a hurry to mail it. I almost forgot to scan it and had to run out to the mailbox and grab it before the mail lady showed up. (She was there about 10 minutes later.)

Anyways this is for a swap on my Yahoo ATC list called "Alphabetical Order." Each month everyone does a 4" x 4" card with the chosen letter and mails it to a partner. I am planning to do all of mine as punchart flowers but I foresee some problems with certain letters of the alphabet. (I may also get bored with doing flowers for the whole alphabet too.)

1 comment:

Elena said...

I love the stitching on this card Val. A friend bought me a sewing machine for Christmas 3 years ago and I still have not taken it out of the box. I'm thinking of giving it a go but now I have to find where to put it in my studio!!! Great job as always honey bun.