Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Probability Clock

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

I finished this a couple of days ago but thought it still needed something else so I left it for a few days and came back to figure out it needed a few more gears here and there. Anyways this card is for Tracy Kaufman in exchange for an awesome card she made a duplicate of for me. I fell in love with the original one when it came in for a swap and I had to have it. So Tracy... I hope you are happy with your "Probability Clock". It kind of works like a "Magic 8 Ball" does. You make a wish or ask it a questions then you spin the hand on the clock face. Whatever number it lands on is the number of times you move the wheel. Whatever percentage it lands on is the probable number that your wish will come true.

3 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

Love your Steampunk clock card! She is very lucky to have it! Great job on it! Kathy Eddy

jerseytjej said...

THAT is too cool!
Gina

tracy said...

This is so awesome. Not only do I get this beautiful card; your first paragraph of your wonderful blog is all about me. What a great way to start the day.