Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Always An Artist

Click on the picture to see a larger view.


I finished my "bio" page for the circle journal yesterday and finally mailed it off on it's 14 month adventure. So hard to think that I won't see all the pages for this journal for that long. I know I will get to see pictures of it along the way but it's not the same as holding it in your hands and turning the pages.

Each of the one of the tags pull out of it's pocket and has journaling on it to describe how I am each aspect of "me." Underneath you can see close-ups of each tag. (I know you all want to read them.) The pockets are colored with Moon Shadow Mists which I just love. The lettering is done with a "Dymo" label maker and then I use a 1/4" hole punch to punch out each letter. To finish it off I went to town using my sewing machine to add a few more accents of black.

1 comment:

jerseytjej said...

Really nice and love the tags! How did you print them out...? Inquiring minds want to know!