Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's In My Drawer? (It must be Wednesday)

Every Wednesday stop by to get a peek inside one of the many drawers in my studio.
Click on the picture to see a larger view.

Since I am mostly known for doing punchart I decided to start with one of the drawers that holds some of my punches. (I own over 1700 and still counting.) Besides the drawer with all the circle punches this drawers gets the most use. (It holds what I call "funky hearts & stars".) Since it is twice as deep as my other punch drawers this one is constantly a mess. I am always shoving aside the punches on the top to get to the ones on bottom.

Want to see what is in other peoples drawers too? Head on over to Mary's blog for a peek into craft room drawers of many other hoarders. You don't need to be ashamed of your little collection obsession anymore.http://whatsinyourdrawers.blogspot.com/

No comments: