Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing with Paste

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

I finally got my cards done for the monthly techniques swap that I host on ATC World. (They had to dry a few days before I could mail them.) I slathered on the texture paste over chipboard and then just played with pressing different objects into the paste. They included things like dowel rods, different size embossing stylus', rubber stamps, polymer clay tools, and metal working tools. I then painted them with my favorite paints called "Sophisticated Finishes". They are the ones that you brush on a patina solution to while they are still wet and it makes them "age" in a matter of minutes. I glued some beads into some of the indentations and Voila.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Love the effects you created. Is this on paper, wood, canvas?

Linda Dunn said...

You Rock! Awesome paste project and thank you for your indepth how-to.