Thursday, February 5, 2009

A New ATC Group

I have been keeping a small secret for a few days now and I think it is time to share it. I have started a new ATC group on Yahoo and it is called....(wait for it)... The Sum Of All ATC's. (Go figure.) I was asked by someone if I had ever thought about it and the honest answer at first was no I really hadn't. But that got me thinking. Why not? That way I could do things the way I wanted and since I will be closing my punchart group it will fill a gap that has been open for a while. It will be a group mostly for ATC swaps but there will be other kinds of swaps that are closely related. Things like inchies, MOO's, altered books or other altered stuff, Art dolls, treasure boxes and whatever else I can think of. It is open to everyone of all skill levels and I want it to be a friendly environment that is cozy and comfy and a good place to learn things.

So if you want to head on over and become a member here is the link. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSumOfAllATCs/

I will have to approve everyone that wants to become a member but it is a simple process. If you have any questions please Email me!

No comments: