Monday, January 12, 2009

Crazy for "Crazy Quilting"

I really enjoyed the Heart Ornaments I made recently so I decided to buy some more fabric and get busy. When I was in the fabric store an asian fabric with my favorite colors called out to me so I had to get it. Unfortunately it doesn't really show on any of the cards because the print was really too big and the cards were too small to get a good sized piece of fabric in. Anyways all the beading, ribbon work and embroidery is hand done (by me.) I think I am going to have to give my hands a rest for a couple of days. I guess that means I finally have to take the Christmas tree down.







2 comments:

Sarah W said...

These are absolutley gorgeous. I have collected enough CQ stuff to do this. You are truly an inspiration.

cq4fun said...

The cards are beautiful. Is it that blue with the gold crysanthemums? I like the lime green combined with it. Your stitching is neat and your SRE looks good.