Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Digital Design Download

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice.



It's Sunday again and here are some more digital designs to go with the paper designs of the previous 2 Sundays. (I call this set the "Sherbert" collection.) They are "PNG's" which means that the backgrounds are transparent. If any of you are using these designs for something I would love to see what you create. (I will even post a picture to my blog.

Have fun with it!

1 comment:

crafty creations said...

Hi

I've just come across your blog by accident and am so pleased I did - beautiful artwork here.

I've added myself to your followers hope you don't mind. Maybe you'd like to take a look at my blog