Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chief Spotted Feather


I'm still not feeling all that great and I can't seem to get rid of this cough. At least now I can breathe due to the antibiotics but I have 7 more days of that awful tasting stuff. (BLECH!) Anyways I have finished my Art Doll for a Yahoo group I belong to. The theme is "men or masculine". I was still stuck on Thanksgiving so I decided to do an indian from the first feast. I was thinking of doing them for the monthly art doll swap that I host, but he became to involved for me to have time to make 5 more of them. (Sorry to all of you that joined that swap, but I wanted to get them mailed and to get healthy.)

1 comment:

Elena said...

He's gorgeous Val! I'm sorry you're still feeling crappy. I started with that in September and am only recently feeling better. It turned into pneumonia so please be careful and take care.