Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blog Awards

I have been sick with an upper respiratory bug that is going around so I haven't done any art for a few days. (I just haven't had the energy.) I thought instead though that I would post a few awards that I was sent a few weeks ago. I didn't post them sooner because in order to post the award on your blog you are supposed to forward it to 7 other blogs that you follow and admire. I have to admit that I don't follow anyones blog just because I never thought of doing so. I really like the idea that I inspire others so I have posted the awards with the idea that I will look for some other blogs that I want to follow and I will pass along the awards in the future. (So thank you to Tamera and Lynne for nominating me.) And I promise to pass it on.

No comments: