Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Digital Download (For FREE!)

To download click on the picture to get a full size image. Right click and "save to" your computer desktop or a folder of your choice. (Images must be increased in size by 200% to use as 12" x 12" paper.)



I have decided that I should not waste all the digital paper and embellishment designs I produced when I worked for Kinetic Scrapbooking. Since I won't be able to produce them into actual paper they can still be downloaded by all of you and used for lots of artwork. So without further ado...I will be posting a digital design every Sunday for everyone to download for free. Simply click on the design to get it to show in another window at full size. Right click on it and save it to your computer then print it out to your hearts desire. All I ask is that you observe common courtesy with my designs and not reproduce them to sell. Please use them for your own art and credit me where possible as the designer.

2 comments:

mika said...

your blog and photos are so nice
you can visit me at:
http://photostricks.blogspot.com
http://photostricks.blogspot.com

Elena said...

As always you are generous to a fault. Thank you honey! Merry Christmas!