Thursday, December 11, 2008

Caught In The Act



I received these chipboard windows that are the size of an ATC card in an exchange with a lady from Australia. (Don't get too excited because they are only available in Australia right now.) I had traded a card with her before that she had made with one of these windows and it is one of my favorites. I decided to play with them yesterday and this is what I came up with. I did a variation on the previous lit ornament I had made for another swap using an image of Santa at the fireplace. This wonderful card will be going to this months WTAx2 Peace Schuyler from the ATC World list. (WTA means winner takes all.) The way it works is that a bunch of people sign up and 2 winners are chosen. Then all the other people that signed up send these 2 people cards. (Don't worry Juliet I am working on your card next.)

1 comment:

Lady Di said...

I love santa in the window, it's really lovely, especially how the light shines through. Great work.